The Deep Plane Facelifts and Deep Neck Lift have slowly grown in popularity due to the more natural-looking and long-lasting results that these cosmetic plastic surgery procedures produce:
- Unlike traditional facelifts and neck lifts that rely on more superficial skin tightening, these “deep” lifting cosmetic plastic surgery procedures elevate or lift the layers of muscle beneath the skin, leaving the skin attached.
- This allows for a more natural look without the overly tight appearance.
- It also reduces the risk of scarring or irregularities.
A Deep Plane Facelift can be performed under local anaesthesia. You can can navigate to the secton below on “WHY CHOOSE YOUR FACELIFT UNDER LOCAL ANESTHESIA” for more information.
A Deep Plane Facelift and Deep Neck Lift can also be performed alone or in combination with other face enhancement procedures, such as a Facial Fat Transfer, Eyelid Surgery or a Brow Lift to restore the natural beauty of your face. Patients traveling or flying to The Woodlands can visit our Out-of-Town page for more information.
Most importantly, ensure you thoroughly research the best plastic surgeon for your Deep Plane Facelift and Neck Lift:
- There can be a significant difference in how plastic surgeons perform Deep Plane Face Lifts.
- Proper Deep Plane Face procedures take time, precise technique, and careful attention to details.
- Under local anesthesia, Deep Plane Facelifts and Neck Lifts require extra gentleness and care.